Fit and Safety Instructions
To ensure the best fit and safety of your child, please read these instructions carefully. The ONK harness with attachable reins is suitable for children aged between approx. 16 months to 4 years old, and should be worn with the fastening at the front to encourage face-to-face interaction between you and your child whilst you are putting it on.
To release – firmly squeeze the locking teeth at the top and bottom of the central buckle and pull outwards.
Will This Harness Fit My Child?
Before you buy, check the ranges of adjustment, which are as follows:
Waist: 415mm (16.2”) to 670mm (26.3”).
Shoulder Straps: from front to back 275mm (10.7”) to 390mm (15.2”).
1. Place the harness on your child with the central buckle at the front.
2. Squeeze the top and bottom of the locking teeth and gently push into the central buckle until you hear it click into locking position.
3. Adjust the waist strap using the adjusters (2) to ensure the harness waist sits snugly and evenly just about your child’s waist.
5. Adjust the shoulder straps in the same way, using the adjusters on the shoulder strap to ensure a comfortable and even fit. The buckles can slide all the way down over the label for the tightest fit.
6. Attach the walking rein by clipping one end of each rein to the rectangular loops on the right and left hand side of the shoulder straps. Ensure both clips close firmly into place.
For step-by-step photo-led fitting instructions, see our tutorial.
Hold the rein at a 45 degree angle from your child to help prevent them from falling when they are learning to walk.
Wash by hand in warm water. Air dry. Do no iron, tumble dry or bleach.
a) WARNING – Be aware of the danger when using reins near automatic doors, escalators etc.
b) WARNING – Remove any detachable reins when the harness is fitted into a child use and care article.
c) WARNING – Keep out of child’s reach when not in use.
d) WARNING – Do not use this harness in motorised and power driven vehicles.
This harness cannot be fitted to a child use and care article (such as a high chair) nor to tether your child to any part of your clothing or apparatus.
Be sure that the harness fits your child correctly as outlined in these instructions.
Regularly check the straps and fastenings and do not use if there are signs of damage or excessive wear.
Never leave your child unattended, even if they are wearing their harness.
Key Features of your Baby Walking Reins:
- Style savvy design
- Designed in the UK
- Wider strap for extra comfort
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps for secure and snug fit
- Attachable rein included
- Hand wash
- Suitable from 16mths to 4yrs
Measurements & Weight
Reins: 80cm long
Weight of harness with reins: 123g
Lauren (verified owner) –
Just want we wanted! super simple, lovely design and keeps my toddler close by while still giving her lots of freedom!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Very satisfied with the product – it’s simple and easy to use. Colourful designs that brighten up your day. Super useful if you have an active baby/toddler and will save you a lot of back pain.
My daughter is 12 months old and we’ve been using the harness for about a month now – super handy especially when out and about as baby has nowhere to run away if you have your hands full. Must have if you have more than one child as well.
Highly recommended, great service and personal touch.
Miranda D. (verified owner) –
So so cute compared to the boring ones in the shop! Great product and a lovely colour variation. Quite a minty green.
Lucy (verified owner) –
I absolutely love them. Really struggled to find any stylish looking ones but still colourful and attractive for my daughter. Then I found these and we both love them!!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Lovely little reins fit well
Janet (verified owner) –
Lovely product and great customer service
MELANIE (verified owner) –
Fantastic! Amazing quality and looks gorgeous too